THE HEALING TOUCH
VOTED #1 IN HANDS-ON TRAINING
SPORTS MASSAGE COURSE
During the Sports Massage Course you will learn and experience through Hands on Training the following:
1. Many soft tissue techniques used in sports massage today.
2. Identify the signs and symptoms of common sports-related injuries.
3. Medical problems that occur to athletes and want to be athletes as well.
4. Comprehension of the four phases of sports massage.
5. Performing and understanding several common sports massage strokes.
6. Performing sports massage on specific body areas due to common sports-related injuries and medical problems.
7. Recognizing and knowing when to get a physicians permit prior to treatment.
ALL CLASSES (Hands-On) 7 DAYS A WEEK
(365 Days a Year)
Any class, Any day, 1 to 5 Students (Maximum)
You pick the class, You pick the day
All Courses Hands On Technique Training
CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
|Technique Videos||Continuing Education||
|Video||Deep Tissue Course||$250|
|Video||Fibromyalgia Massage Course||$280||$320 w/DVD|
|Video||Hot Stone Course||$270|
|Video||Lymphatic Drainage Course||$280|
|Video||Neck Pain Course||
|Video||Reflexology Hands & Feet||
|Video||Reiki Level 1 & 2||$350|
|Video||Sports Massage Course||$260|
|Swedish Massage Advanced Course||$250|
|Bio & Qualifications|
|Calendar of Courses|
26 plus yrs Medical, Leisure, Private Clients and Teaching Experience
Hands On Proper Technique TRAINING
NCBTMB APPROVED PROVIDER 450999-09
1525 Merialdo Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89117
CALL, EMAIL OR TEXT YOUR REQUEST
2/3rds of the class is hands-on proper technique training.
Videos, Hands - On & Proper Technique Training, class interaction discussions.
Lots of fun and lots to learn!
Advance Deposit $100 or pay in full
Certificate of Achievement same day of Completion.
Pro# 450999-09 NVMT1012